Payment, Insurance, Financial Assistance
- Payment is due at the time of your procedure
- We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover
- We do not accept personal checks
- Our fees include: lab work, counseling, ultrasound, and anesthesia
- If you have RH negative blood, there will be an additional fee for Rhogam
We accept most third party insurance and HMO plans upon verification by our insurance department. Please inform us ahead of time if you wish to use insurance.
We also accept New Jersey Medicaid with valid picture identification.
Special Online Discount
For cash paying patients we offer the LOWEST FEES that vary according to the length of your pregnancy. Please call for details.
If you need financial assistance, please ask us about the New Jersey Abortion Access Fund (NJAA). After you’ve schedule an appointment with us, we will apply for funding. If you qualify, they may be able to assist you with paying for your abortion care.