How to Prepare
For your convenience, phone counselors are on hand Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM to answer your questions and schedule appointments.
• Do not eat or drink anything from midnight before your appointment, including gum, mints, or water.
• Leave jewelry and valuables at home.
• Have someone drive you to the facility and return to take you home.
• Please do not bring children to the facility.
• If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to reschedule.
• Wear comfortable clothes
• You can bring a family member, friend or partner.