The decision to have an abortion is never easy and can be stressful. What should not be stressful is finding a safe place to go.
When searching for a safe abortion clinic in Hackensack, New Jersey you should be aware of red flags and know how to find what you’re looking for.
Here Are Some Abortion Clinic Red Flags
You should follow your instincts and be aware of the following signs of a fake clinic:
- False warnings and scare tactics
- The use of phrases meant to guilt you into not having an abortion
- Religious affiliations (There are very few pro-choice organizations that are affiliated with churches.)
- Abortion “reversal” medications
- The lack of reproductive services like birth control or Plan B
- Clinics that won’t give you straight answers
- Internet ads – a big, wordy ad doesn’t mean they are safe
So, What Steps Do I Take to Find Safest Abortion Clinic in Hackensack, New Jersey?
You’ve successfully avoided red flags, now what? It’s time to do a little homework. To find the safest abortion clinic in Hackensack, New Jersey follow these steps:
- If you can, get a referral from someone you trust.
- Call your local hospital or nearby gynecologists to see if they can recommend a safe place.
- Call the clinic and ask questions. The right clinic will not hesitate to give you clear answers
- Read reviews online.
- Ask about their fees and what’s included.
- Take time to visit the clinic. Is it clean? Was the staff friendly? Is there a separate entrance in which you can leave, so you don’t have to go through the waiting room?
You’ll Find the Best Clinic for Your Safety and Health Here at Metropolitan Medical Associates
We believe all women deserve quality care, and our mission is to make sure you get it safely and compassionately. If you have questions about abortion or would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at 800-932-0378.